Disclosure: The below contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click on a link. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. But don’t fret, our dogs would never bark to us again if we were to feature products we didn’t genuinely love. Click the titles to shop!
The woman in your office who talks 24/7 about her little Jakey-Wakey, your sister who fosters eight puppies at a time, your mom who forgets your birthday but throws a week-long EXTRAvaganza for her precious Tinkerbell… Do these people sound familiar? Or are you one of them? From pet cams and apparel to doggie massagers and DNA kits, we’ve gathered up the perfect gifts for the dog moms in your life. Keep scrolling for the goods.
1. Dog Mom and Dad Stoneware Mug Set, $24.99
A little something for the fur dads out there too.
2. Dog Mom Adjustable Dad Hat, $9.99
For those busy #dogmomlife days when she just can’t with a brush.
3. Dog Mom Tee, $17.99
For those days she’s feeling extra confident.
4. Primitives by Kathy Pet Love Dish Towel, $12.95
A hilarious gift that speaks/barks the truth.
5. Dog Mom: How to be the Best Mama to Your Fur Baby, $11.62
Some inspiration for that dog novel she keeps talking about writing!
6. Santa’s Lucky Dog Memory Paw Print Ornament Kit, $14.97
A sweet gift she’ll be thankful for every year she brings out the ornaments.
7. Haute Diggity Dog Muttini Bar Collection, $12.99
Like mom, like dog. Gift her a squeaky pawduct for her main man.
8. Arlo Essential Indoor/Outdoor Wire-Free Pet Camera, $129.99
The ability to know that her pups are safe while she’s away from home.
9. Embark Breed & Health Condition Identification Dog DNA Test Kit, $139
The gift that will tell her more about her pup—ancestry (back to their great-grandparents!), health and breed.
10. PetWell Handheld Massage Roller, $14.98
Spa day = every day with her best friend.
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out these 9 Gifts for Dogs.
Melody Rose Rowan is the CEO + hostess with the mostess at @CuteStays. When she isn’t blogging about style and interior design for her blog MustacheMelrose.com, Melody can be found renovating @MaxineTheAirstream with her husband, Scott, or playing with her two rescue dog-sons, Jake and Finn. Say hi at @mustachemelrose!